The Non-Battery Kit
The full eCUB conversion kit excluding custom battery & charger.
We offer free global airfreight shipping!
For fitting your frame with our custom swingarm, there are a few things to note, particularly if you are looking to keep the full length rear fender. Please refer to the notes below for more info!
Electrics (all come with full plug & play wiring loom/connectors)
- DCDC convertor (20amp)
- Switches, left and right lights and indicators
- Front head lamp and stand (45amp)
- Electronic 3 wire throttle and matching left grip
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and splitters.
- Electric motor, 1000w (3500w peak) pre-laced in 17inch x 1.6 rear rim
- Controller (50amp continuous 120 peak)
- Alarm and keyless entry (pre-wired)
- Connector boxes (pre-installed)
- Remote keys (pre-installed)
- Digital display and mount
- Rear brake light and/or indicator strip
- Full wiring loom
- Front indicators
- Rear disc brake, adapter, cord and front lever
- Front brake lever
- Front Rim 17inch x 1.4.
- Top unit
- Swing arm and adapters
- Rear shocks
- Front and rear rims (rear laced with motor, front preassembled)
- Battery box frame mount/lock adapter
- Tire inners front and rear & spoke rubber cover
- Controller bracket
- Bottom cover
- Foot rests
- Custom seat
- Screws, packers & washers (all that are required for full build)
- Top handlebar yoke
- Rubbers and 3m tape
- Top screw adapters
- Side covers (small)
- Swing arm axel flats and rear brake caliper
- Indicator mounts
- Axle columns
We offer free airmail door-to-door shipping with each kit.
We may ‘swap and change’ certain non-core accessories such as lights, switches and more depending on supplier availability, scheduling, iterations/improvements and/or customer feedback. We are only interested in providing quality parts so our customers can rest assured we have them covered.
Important notes regarding rear tire size and rear fenderOur swing arm has been designed 10mm longer than the normal Japanese export frames. This is due to differences in the chinese frame and also the desire of many to use an 17 inch tire with ‘hardtail’ cut off style. We definitely recommend this as the original rear ‘tail fender’ adds a lot of weight to the rear. We will be releasing a light weight aluminum rear fender shortly to solve these issues.What this means is that for those that wish to use the original ‘tail’ rear fender. You need to let us know in advance so we can make some slight modifications to our swing arm/torque arms.